Nov 5, 2019
The music industry takes care of the music industry, not the individual artist. If you're the artist, YOUR job is to protect you & your work! Learn what every DIY Musician, Artist, & Band should know when it comes to handling copyrights, intellectual property, & music industry.
In this episode hear a wealth of...
Oct 29, 2019
• Learn the value of Copyrighting (meaning
registering the copyright) to your photos and video
• How industries may be missing the value of intellectual property rights.
• How Copyright law can make you more
• Example: Learn how realtors can stop their work from getting stolen
• How theft can be worth more...
Oct 22, 2019
Prepare for the emotional and financial prices you could pay while suing or defending work against copyright infringement. How protecting your intellectual property works. Gain helpful tips to keep your sanity and learn what to avoid. Negotiating tools.
• How you can negotiate or at least be open to
Oct 15, 2019
Learn steps every podcaster can take to protect and more effectively market podcast content. We use Lauren Allen, host of Corporate School Dropout Podcast for a real example. If you are podcasting, consider incorporating the tools, podcast strategy, and best practices discussed in this podcast episode.
Oct 8, 2019
Understanding copyrights & your intellectual property library. Debunking myths with practical information you can use today. Learn about: